Our vastly experienced team operates an independent verification service worldwide from a Great Yarmouth base at the heart of the North Sea oil & gas industry and the emerging renewables sector.
We have international links across the hydrocarbon and renewables industries, and work either from the UK or at locations around the world. We are expanding our area of operations and the services we offer to the companies and operators within the windpower and renewables energy sector.
IVB can undertake reviews of feasibility studies, FEED and risk assessment, identification of safety critical elements, environmental impact assessments and a review of basic or detailed design.
We can inspect during fabrication and manufacture, installation, commissioning and operations to provide a comprehensive independent verification package throughout the life cycle of the asset.
Fixed, mobile and subsea installations all come within our field of expertise and wide ranging portfolio.
Our independent verification services mean:
- Identifying and meeting all safety requirements
- Maintaining statutory and company requirements
- Assurance on quality of design and operation
- Ensuring reliability
- Monitoring performance standards
- Tracking and recording progress
- Understanding, identifying and managing risk
- Meeting essential timelines
We aim to:
- Identify potential issues to enable the development of objective and comprehensive assessments.
- Report deficiencies to the client for their consideration and appropriate action.
- Develop an open and collaborative relationship with our clients and be the long-term partner of choice.
- Tailor our services to meet your requirements.
- Exceed our clients’ expectations.